9/5/2012 3:46 PM
Capitol Communicator and Potomac Tech Wire are co-sponsoring the Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit at Baltimore’s Pier 5 hotel on Oct. 18. This event, first held in McLean, VA, this past Spring, is the region’s premier event in marketing, technology, communications and media. The day-long event in McLean brought together a sell-out gathering of nearly 400 marketing and communications executives to discuss high-level issues through a series of panels, keynotes, presentations and networking.
Topics that will be covered during the day-long Oct.18 Baltimore event are:
- Top Five Digital Marketing Trends for 2013
- Top CMO’s discuss the major marketing and communication issues and developments most effecting their companies
- Mobile Marketing: Beyond the Hype
- PR in a Social (and Mobile) World
- Insights from the Associations
- What’s Trending: Insights from Agencies
- Social: Is Facebook Losing its Cool?
- Video Marketing: What’s Working?
- What’s Trending: Design, Video, & More
- Beyond Facebook & Twitter: Google+, LinkedIn,
- Pinterest, Tumblr, and More
- B2B Marketing
- Content Marketing: Pulling the Audience In
- Marketing Automation: How to Scale
More at http://mamsummit.com/