8/21/2012 11:10 AM
Two great firms are teaming up to bring nonprofits one can’t-miss Capitol Communicator luncheon on Sept. 19. “The Story of You - Building an effective traditional and digital media strategy for nonprofits” is brought to you by Carousel30, one of DC’s first full-service digital agencies, and Susan Davis International (SDI), one of the nation’s premier full-service communications and public affairs firms.
Carousel30 and SDI have helped numerous nonprofits achieve their goals. With their combined 40+ years of experience, these two companies know that successful nonprofits must find compelling ways to tell their story. Great stories motivate donors and supporters by giving them reasons to care, respond and act.
This lunch session at Susan Davis International will help nonprofits learn how to enhance the impact of their efforts by mastering the art of telling stories in both traditional and digital communications. Specifically, nonprofits will learn:
- How to identify and build your story
- How to apply this to traditional communications
- How to go beyond statistics, facts, dry press releases to find the authentic human-interest angle
- Compelling ways of using stories to accomplish organizational goals
- Identifying the best medium(s) to share your message
- Specific examples of how clients have successfully leveraged their stories through traditional communications
- How to apply this to digital communications
- How to develop an effective digital strategy
- Ways to analyze and prioritize constituent goals that you can accomplish through digital tactics
- How to determine the digital properties and tactics that can best support your strategy, and how to measure their effectiveness
- Specific examples of how clients have successfully leveraged their stories through digital communications
Every organization has a story to tell. Use this proven process to discover and polish yours to increase funding, attract donors and supporters, and make a profound impact for your cause.
For more information and to register, go to http://thestoryofyou.eventbrite.com/